Sunday, September 28, 2008

Two Men and a Lady

Yesterday was my birthday...I am officially --- one year older. (You didn't think I'd divulge my age, did you?)

So, I had a nice day with two of my favorite men - Hot Rod and Carter-man! What a great day out shopping at the outlet mall. We were able to find coordinating clothes for the whole family so that we can get our family portrait made next weekend when we go get Carter's 6 month pictures.

I had a nice break from my crazy daily schedule with all three kids. After lunch, the girls spent the day over at their Aunt Laurie's house so that Mommy and Daddy could have a relaxing day out.

Lately, I have been handling the kids all on my own from getting them up, fed and dressed to getting them bathed, teeth brushed and to bed. It was starting to wear on me and I really needed a "stress" break.

Hot Rod has been traveling a lot with work over the past few months. It's amazing how even just having another adult in the house can improve things. I must brag on my dear sweet hubby. He does so much around here - helping me get/keep the house clean, feeding the kids, discipline, etc, etc...

I had no fancy meal, no trip to the theater, no movie...just good quality time with my very best friend. What a wonderful birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so excited you're here. Please leave me comment love...It makes me smile. And you want me to smile, don't you?