Monday, July 14, 2008

Just call me Mommy-Sue

So, Monday was my first official SAHM day! I had a great day with my little man. We started our day off with a quick breakfast together. (He nursed while I ate) Anyway, after that we had some wonderful Mommy-Carter time talking and smiling at each other. Then, I laid out his quilt made by the wonderful quilters at Church for him to have a little tummy time. Check out those bright fun colors!



While he coo'd and drooled, I spent my time here:




Now that I'm not "out" making money, I've got to earn my keep. (No, my Husband's not making me -- although, he would be disappointed if I sat around all day, I'm sure!) It's my personal goal over the next couple of weeks to go "room by room" cleaning the house. Not just picking up and putting things in their proper place. CLEANING! We've both been so busy with work and the kiddos we haven't had a chance to keep up with the house as well as we'd like. And boy did I clean...I got down on my hands and knees and wiped down the baseboards. I Lysol'd the windowsills, mopped, dusted (with Pledge) and made sure not to miss any nook or cranny.

Did I mentioned I washed, dried (remember BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!) and folded 5 loads of laundry. Yep, we all slept with clean sheets.

Which room will I tackle next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so excited you're here. Please leave me comment love...It makes me smile. And you want me to smile, don't you?