Thursday, January 29, 2009

Things I've Noticed Lately


  • I've never seen a "fancy" Mexican food restaurant.


  • If you're not on Facebook......Who's NOT on Facebook?


  • A very popular fiction book has a glaring grammatical error (at the top of page 9) that jumped out at me as soon as I read it. I had to re-read it several times before I was able to accept it and move on.


  • I like to use these dots: ... to let you know that I am pausing, but I'm not yet done with my thought (I just learned they're called elipses - who knew?)


6 comments:

  1. We have a "fancy" Mexican Restaurant called Abuelo's! I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just learned they're called elipses - who knew?

    I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. S, but do you have to "dress up" to go there, or is it a jeans and t-shirt kind of place?

    Mr. E, you're a rheologist...need I say more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dots as well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been to Abuelo's, it is nice. But, here in Houston off of I-10 there is an even fancier. It's really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The books I get so cheaply at Costco often have an error in them (which is why I think Costco gets them). It takes me several reads to get past it, too!

    ReplyDelete

I am so excited you're here. Please leave me comment love...It makes me smile. And you want me to smile, don't you?