Monday, January 19, 2009

She's the Best of Both Worlds

Maddie LOVES Hannah Montana! I mean LOVES her!! For Christmas, she got the Hannah Montana guitar, which she plays ALL THE TIME while she dances around and sings along. (She even carries the Hannah Montana doll around in her backpack wherever she goes.)

For her birthday, she got several Hannah Montana themed items including socks, underwear, a purse, a magic coloring book, trading cards and a music player. Oh, and one of the gift bags and one of the birthday cards even play a Hannah Montana tune!

Between the guitar, the music player, the gift bag and the birthday card, I get my fill of her music. In fact, I find myself singing it everywhere! In the shower, cooking dinner, changing diapers, when I'm settled in for bed at night...and many, many more places.

If I were to be completely honest, I'd have to admit, it's really starting to get to me.

Yesterday, I was explaining to Maddie that I was quickly growing tired of the few Hannah Montana songs that were continually being played over and over again.

Her response to my comment: "Mommy, you CAN'T be tired of Hannah Montana! She's the best of both worlds!"

And there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so excited you're here. Please leave me comment love...It makes me smile. And you want me to smile, don't you?