1. I need a trip. I'm thinking a nice cruise or a trip to a great beach location would be nice...
2. Okay, I want a Shamwow! I've never actually touched one, but if it really works, I could surely sop up some spills!!! Is that thing for real or a sham?
3. The weather here has been driving me crazy. One day I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt and the next day, it's jeans and a jacket. Which is fine, except the runny noses the cold snaps bring with them.
4. Shopping and three kids doesn't always mix; however, dining out sure does! Maybe it's just my spoiled kids...maybe I'm just fooling myself because I like to eat out.
5. I never thought I'd reach this point, but I actually look forward to taking all three of my kids anywhere (yes, by myself) - just to get out of the house - and see other adults.
6. I will strike up a conversation with ANYONE, ANYWHERE. Extrovert or desperate for adult conversation? That's a good question.
7. Hats off to single moms. I don't know how you do it. When Hot Rod is out of town, I struggle! Somedays, I just don't want to get out of the bed. I can't imagine that being my way of life.
8. Confession time - I still have most of my Christmas decorations up. (shhhhhhh!)
9. People often ask me if I am done having kids. My honest answer...I don't know! Have you met my kids? They're awesome! Who wouldn't want more???
10. Unwrapped is NOT the best show to watch late at night when you have the possibility of waking up your sweet tooth. What's your favorite candy?