Monday, January 5, 2009

Tall and Skinny

The girls and I took Carter for his 9 month appointment today.




(the above picture shows off his 5 teeth!!)


Dr. Bel checked him over and was very impressed with his development. According to "the list" he should be (and is) sitting on his own, crawling, pulling to stand, using words with multiple syllables (MA-MA, DA-DA, etc...), waving, responding to pictures, picking up things with thumb and forefinger, holding two objects in hands and hitting them together - well, that's all I can remember.


He eats like a champ! There is nothing he won't try. It's funny, though...when feeding him, we always know what he likes and doesn't like by the faces he makes. This little man has more faces... We're finally starting to get him to drink from a sippy cup, but he still gets choked a little.


On to the real reason you are all here...His current stats are as follows:



Height: 29 1/4 inches (90%)
Weight: 17 lbs 13 oz (10%)
Head: 45 cm (40%)



Like I said, tall (no idea where that comes from) and skinny (wonder where he gets that? LOL!! What can I say, he IS MY boy!)


He LOVES his bath time:

Check out his mad splash skilz:


And I should add...lately, he has become SO kissable. He's gets in these moods where he just gives kisses non-stop. LOVE IT! I don't even mind all the slobber (from teething) and snot (from all the weather changes.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so excited you're here. Please leave me comment love...It makes me smile. And you want me to smile, don't you?