Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I know it was wrong...and I'd do it again!

Riding in the car with my kids can get a little crazy.

We were on our way to meet Daddy at work last night to eat dinner and do a little shopping when this conversation began...


Maddie: Mommy, Hailey said Toot-toot. (It's something that I don't like them to say. It is not said to be funny, but unkind or rather disgusting.)


Hailey: I did not!


Me: Girls! Hailey, don't say that. Maddie, stop tattling.


Me, again: You know who knows whether you did it or not - for sure?

----------------GOD!

----------------and Santa Claus!


Hailey: Sorry, Sissy!


I know it was wrong, but it worked, so I'd do it again! Don't judge me...


2 comments:

  1. Appealing to a higher authority - no problem with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous that it works for you! I wished it was that easy here!

    ReplyDelete

I am so excited you're here. Please leave me comment love...It makes me smile. And you want me to smile, don't you?