Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Decided to Just FACE it!

It's time for me to admit...I was wrong. It doesn't happen often. (The admitting, not the being wrong part!)



For so long I've been spending my computer time in Blogger. I have my bloggy friends to read about and to share with. Lots of my friends IRL have blogs - and I read them almost as soon as they are updated.



And all this time, there's been this whole other world out there.


I just didn't get the hype. But everybody kept on talking about it.


I held out for as long as I could. I refused to get involved. I was NOT going to let it invade MY space (tee, hee...)



So, I decided to check it out. Now, I get it...But, I can't stop. I have found friends from high school, pals from college, people that used to attend church with me who have moved out of state, and even people who live across town that I just haven't kept in touch with over the years. (Even some of you were out there before me)


And that, my bloggy friends, is where I have been.


FACEBOOK.


I officially have no more room in my schedule for any more online addictions. (I mean, naptime is only so long...)

Consider me all "BOOKed" up.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:18 PM

    haha! face book is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude... I'm right there with you -- at least I was until Kim Turner posted Jr. High pictures of me!!! YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was laughing as I was reading your post - because that was so me (last year!). I'm so addicted now! Unfortunately, I'm not able to get enough of a fix, since I'm teaching (and my blogging has fallen by the wayside - as a result of FB!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:34 AM

    MAN, you had to say the word didn't ya! I am trying soooo hard to hold out. All my friends have joined and are trying to get me to join. EEEKKKK! I feel the pressure. I thought I was too old for per pressure! Let me know how it goes in "that" land!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are meeting up with old buddies, but please, please, please don't quit blogging. Those of us (me..me..me..me)who are still avoiding Facebook want to know what's up in your world - other than when we talk each week.

    ReplyDelete

I am so excited you're here. Please leave me comment love...It makes me smile. And you want me to smile, don't you?