Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm havin' one of those days.

Ever had one of those days where you just don't feel like it? Well, I've been having a couple of weeks like that.

I've got lots to post on the blog, but I just don't feel like it.

I've got cleaning to do...Christmas decorations to display...laundry to finish...dinner to make...projects to start...projects to finish...Thank you notes to send out....I could go on, but I JUST...DON'T...FEEL LIKE IT.

Maybe I've just got a case of the BAH-HUMBUGS!

Can anyone out there provide me with a little inspiration?

2 comments:

  1. I have two suggestions.... 1. Get out and walk around your neighborhood. It always makes me feel better! 2. Help someone. Do something totally unexpected for someone else. And do it secretly, so they don't know who did it. Works every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, not to be a Debbie Downer, but I'm there with you. Let's just sit on the couch together for a few hours and maybe we will feel better :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so excited you're here. Please leave me comment love...It makes me smile. And you want me to smile, don't you?