Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Truth Tooth Hurts...

Why are little pieces of grass or fuzz so appealing to little hands and mouths? Must all babies pick up every spec of anything they can spot and cram it into their mouths? And WOW, they HAVE to have the best eyesight EVER...because they always tend to find things that I can't even see. (It makes me feel better to think it's just because they are closer to the floor where those specs reside.)

Well, yesterday, we found something new in Carter's mouth. Tooth number three - on the right in the front, his first upper tooth has finally poked through the gums. That would explain the massive amounts of drool pouring from his mouth non-stop. And his desire to chew on just about anything...Mommy included. (Ouch!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so excited you're here. Please leave me comment love...It makes me smile. And you want me to smile, don't you?