Tuesday, March 10, 2009

10 things I'm thinking on the 10th


  1. There are a lot of birthdays in March. To name a few off the top of my head: Hot Rod, Carter, Steph Y, Tyler Y, Micheal B, Amber R, Dustin B...and the list goes on!
  2. There are also a lot of people pregnant. I think I know of like six or seven!! I won't be listing those. I'm not sure who knows about whom...and what if I forget someone...and there is a girl I know of, but I don't know her name. So, I'll just leave it at six or seven gals.

  3. I haven't told anyone this, but my goal is to blog every other day. To be honest, I'm doing good to blog once a week.

  4. The state of the country (not to mention the economy) has me worried. I just see us going down a very, very bad path.

  5. I was channel hopping as I sometimes do during nap time - why is it that most movies on Lifetime (a channel that is supposed to be for women) always puts women in horrible situations? Let me name a few: kidnapping, sexual assault, abuse, murder...What woman wants to watch that?!

  6. Okay, it's after 10 PM and I can hear my girls screaming and laughing over the baby monitor in Carter's room. ***blogging break***

  7. I love that the girls get along so well, but sometimes I think having them in the same bedroom is not the smartest idea I've ever had.

  8. Just wondering...how does a single woman with no job afford 10 nannies on top of tons of diapers and food for 15? Just wondering...

  9. Carter has learned so many new things, but that's a whole nother post in itself and might require pictures or even video.

  10. Why is it that the things we want, you know those "comfort foods" have to be the things that aren't necessarily good for us? Ice cream, chocolate, Coke, fried foods. Just once, I'd like to say, "Man, I would kill for a nice grilled chicken salad with fruit for dessert!" and actually mean it. (well, not the "kill" part)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so excited you're here. Please leave me comment love...It makes me smile. And you want me to smile, don't you?