Monday, June 9, 2008

Seriously...?!

Okay, I have GOT to find new things to say! Obviously, I repeat myself waaaay too much. In fact, this past weekend I learned just how much.

So, I'm sitting on the couch and I look over at my sweet little 2 1/2 year old and notice that she has moved from one set of toys to a new one. In my attempt to try to persuade her to clean up the toys she appears to be done with, I say to her, "Hailey, before you start playing with your Aquadoodle, you need to pick up your baby dolls." To which she calmly looked at me and replied:

"I am serious!"

After that, I really had a hard time being serious.

Lesson learned: Perhaps I should find ways to show my children I am serious and then I won't have to tell them "I am serious!"

Bonus tidbit: My kids DO listen to what I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so excited you're here. Please leave me comment love...It makes me smile. And you want me to smile, don't you?