Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What Not to Wear...

I am constantly learning new things from my children.

This past Saturday, we decided to take a trip to the zoo. (Sorry, no pictures!) But I've got something worth more - wisdom from a 5-year-old.

It was hot and so we decided to sit down for a snack break to cool off when my little Princess asked me a very shocking question. "Mommy, why is that lady not wearing a shirt?" I KNOW! Crazy, right? I couldn't help but laugh because I had seen the same lady only moments before wearing what? A tight fitting, skin-colored tube top! Clinton and Stacy (shut up!) would have fainted.

Lesson learned: Perhaps matching our clothing to our skin tone is not the best fashion choice!

Bonus tidbit: Through the eyes of a 2-year-old, Jellyfish are pretty bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so excited you're here. Please leave me comment love...It makes me smile. And you want me to smile, don't you?