Monday, June 15, 2009

The First Haircut

I'm sure you're expecting to see pictures of my little man, but did you expect that you'd see this...?

Her before pictures:























The first snip:



Showing how much was cut:

All done:



Yes, our little Hailey Bug got her first haircut at 3 1/2 years-old. (Just like her older sister!!) For those of you who know me personally, you remember my girls were born with a full head of hair. And they both had highlights!! (SO...NOT...FAIR!!)


Carter on the other hand, well...he was only 13 months when his hair was cut for the first time.

Carter's before picture (what a mess!!) He looks tired because we had to wake him up to cut his hair:


The first snip:



Making progress:



The after-shot:



The following Friday with his hair all styled up for the rehearsal dinner:
(My sister's wedding post to follow in the next few days)




May 5, my sister, Laurie, came over with her daughter Emma, my Dad and Tanya. While Dad and Tanya kept up with the kiddos, Laurie cut hair. First mine, then Hailey's, and last Carter's. She was one busy haircutting lady. I am so fortunate to have a sister talented enough to trust to cut not only my hair, but my precious babies. She said my kids are very easy when cutting their hair. They sit amazingly still and don't fuss. What a blessing!


Don't my kids look great?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so excited you're here. Please leave me comment love...It makes me smile. And you want me to smile, don't you?