Sunday, May 10, 2009

10 things I'm thinking on the 10th


  1. Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there!! And for those of you who still have your moms, be sure to let them know how much you love them, not only today, but every day. Enjoy every moment you have with her...you never know which moment will be your last.(I'll always miss you, Mom!) And for those of you who have lost your mom, may God give you peace today and everyday. May your memories bring a smile to your face and joy to your heart.

  2. I'm annoyed with myself for being so lazy on the whole blogging thing. Sometimes, I just don't feel like thinking up the right words and other times, I don't want to download the pictures from the camera and size them down for the blog. Is that bad?

  3. I think I have the biggest belly for someone who is only 3 1/2 months pregnant. Oh well...I guess I'll worry about that in another 5 1/2 months.

  4. I'm excited we'll be going to San Antonio soon. We plan on visiting Sea World, Fiesta Texas and the Zoo. Oh, and we're taking my in-laws. I can't imagine how wonderful it will be to have 4 adults to the 3 children. This will be an awesome vacation. I wish it was going to be longer. (and that my foot wasn't broken!)

  5. Watching all these companies going bankrupt is a little depressing to me. I sure miss the Turkey O'Toole and the Monte Cristo from Benningan's. (Why do my thoughts so often turn to food?)
  6. It's funny, but after I finished my 100 list on my 100th post, I actually thought of about 25 more things I could have listed.
  7. I am so glad everyone is finally chilling out about this H1N1 flu. Ugh...it got really out of hand. It has been humorous seeing the funny people and their masks, though...
  8. Italian food used to be my favorite and I find it strange that even though I really have no true favorite kind of food right now, I had Italian food 3 times this weekend. And it was YUM!! (see?...food!)
  9. I am very proud of the Houston Rockets! I can NOT believe that they beat the Laker jerks without two of our star players. Dikembe Mutombo and Yao Ming. (GO ROCKETS!!)
  10. I think I found a bonus to being pregnant this summer. I didn't expect to be "in shape" for swim suit season and now....IT DOESN'T MATTER!! YAY!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:04 PM

    I love number 10!!! Do you need a coupon for Sea World???? Miss ya, love ya...

    ReplyDelete

I am so excited you're here. Please leave me comment love...It makes me smile. And you want me to smile, don't you?